Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Ideas of where to take Dallas, TX Bridal Photo shoot?

Hi, 
I live in Dallas, Texas and I am trying to figure out where a good place to get my bridals done. I cannot figure out a place to go. Any unique ideas? 
Thanks

Re: Ideas of where to take Dallas, TX Bridal Photo shoot?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_ideas-of-where-to-take-dallas-tx-bridal-photo-shoot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:ba7e8190-4827-4124-9f88-5a4fb3ccffeePost:0f95b1fe-4b44-4c3b-a473-5c7b77e51f0d">Re: Ideas of where to take Dallas, TX Bridal Photo shoot?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well it depends on what kind of look you like. Are you looking for a more country theme, a more city look, something wedding classic? I am also in DFW- so I may be able to help you with ideas if you can give a little more insight :)
    Posted by jaschelle[/QUOTE]

<div>I am not 100% sure but i was thinking more for country or modern "city look." but the classic(and when i think of classic i think of like garden type) is pretty but just not my style</div><div>
    </div>
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2012
    The McKinney Cotton Mill is pretty popular as well as historic downtown McKinney.  If you are wanting country, I would talk to your photographar as he/she should know some good places.  I love bridals at the Old Red Courthouse because you can also do shots on the streets of downtown. It really just depends on the look you are going for as well as what area(s) you want to stay in.

Come and visit us on the DFW board if we can help with anything!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards