Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

2 photographers?

I am a huge fan of candid shots and not so posed shots. I am having one photographer and have been noticing most people have 2 should I talkmto my photog about having a second?? Clueless.

Re: 2 photographers?

• fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    To me it was very important to have 2.  I just did not feel one photographer could get all of the shots I wanted in an 8 hour day by him or herself.  If you ask about a second shooter, confirm that it is someone they use regularly and that they aren't just hiring some college kid with little experience.  Also make sure you see their work.
  • Jeb24Jeb24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your help!
  • edited December 2011
    We are having two photographers because its a couple who ALWAYS do thier shoots together, so they dont charge any extra for the second photographer. In regards to pp, a student or a beginning second photographer can actually be a GREAT way to get a second photographer without changing the price! Since they are the second photographer and not the primary photographer, consider any pictures you get from them a bonus, since you will already get all the pictures you are 'requiring' from the paid photographer. Even asking around local fine arts collages that have photography programs, there are often photography students who are looking to build thier profiles who are actually AMAZING, but not charging yet because they have no profile.

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards