Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Making our list

I am making our list of photos for our photographer.  We have no wedding party and only invited 17 family members and one friend.  We do want a picture of each smaller family constellation and plan to use them for our thank-yous.  We also want the entire group and one of all of the children.  We are planning the list so that some of the youngest guests will be done sooner and free to visit the garden.

As it gets to his side and her side, do we need to take the one where he steps out for my side and I step out for his side for each set?  With most of our relatives in mind, and considering the fact that we will be married, we're thinking we might skip these.  What are others' thoughts?  Are the pics of you with your family members and him with his some of the ones you cherish the most?

Re: Making our list

• There are a few of our family pictures that are among my favorites.  One is us with both sets of our parents and siblings.  One of me and my sister, me and my daughter, etc.  Honestly though, the formals were not that important to me.  I would list the ones that are important and then maybe have a "if we have time list" and then discuss with your photographer what he/she thinks.
  • Thanks!  These are absolutely important to us since it will be 8 to 16 photos and we are going to send them to the same people we invited.  For those 8 sets of people, we hope that the photo will be a nice memory and we cherish the fact that they are going to join us for this moment. 

I'm just curious if people value the his and hers photos more or the couple photos more.  (Me with my parents or us with my parents, etc.)

Like you said, we really want more time for him to do the spontaneous pics of the two of us before we all head to dinner.  He is only coming to dinner to photograph the cake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards