Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

engagement pictures on Brooklyn Bridge

Hi all! We just found out that we are taking our e-pictures this Sunday on the Brooklyn Bridge—in in 4 days! Has anyone else done this? Do you have any must have shot spots or poses? 

Thanks! All I need now is a mani, highlight, makeup, blowout, and an outfit—eek! 
Engaged on August 13, 2011. Getting married on June 30, 2012 at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, PA

Re: engagement pictures on Brooklyn Bridge

• If you are taking them ON the bridge I would be prepared to deal with a lot of foot traffic from other visitors and I know there is a lot of tarps covering the sides of the walk ways because of construction. It is a beautiful bridge with amazing views but right now some of those views are obstructed.

Not trying to ruin your excitement, just want you to be prepared. I hope you have a great engagement picture session.

Also if you find that you need more options for your pictures...try the pier on the Brooklyn side of the bridge. It is beautiful and the views of Manhattan are amazing, also you will have the bridge as a backdrop.
    Anniversary
  • Thank you SO much—I didn't even think about the construction! 

We are strting on the Brooklyn side and taking some there with Manhattan as the backdrop, then walking over with our photographer. We are meeting at 6am, so hopefully it won't be too busy. 

I will let you know how they turn out! 
    Engaged on August 13, 2011. Getting married on June 30, 2012 at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, PA
  • Great! I look forward to hearing about it.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards