Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

BEST photographer!

I'm not big on writing reviews or posting on message boards, but in the case of our wedding photographer I have to make an exception. Josh Andrus shot our July wedding at Wickham Park in Manchester, CT... The photos he produced, in addition to his overall presence and attitude throughout the event, could not have been better. We have gotten an overwhelmingly positive response from many of our guests who were so impressed with Josh's ability to be "everywhere and nowhere" - no guests or special moment was left out, yet we hardly ever knew when our pictures were being taken. The result was a powerful, hilarious, sentimental, and artistic collection of candids that my husband and I will cherish forever. Josh captured each of our loved ones in their truest forms. Did I mention that our venue spanned a large garden with gazebos and benches, a log cabin, a huge food tent, a stretch of woods, and hundreds of yards of grassy hills? If it didn't get you before, Josh's ability to catch everything should mean a whole lot more now. As you can tell, I can't speak highly enough of him and his work. If you're in the midst of the painstaking photographer hunt, take a moment to contact him - I'm convinced it will be one of the best decisions you will make in your wedding planning process.

Re: BEST photographer!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards