Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Free Wedding Photography Contest

Hey there! I am a wedding photographer based out of Columbia SC and serving the United States! Theknot.com just informed that it's been 157 days since my wedding!!! I can honestly say that the one thing I did WRONG was not choose my wedding photographer as carefully as I should have. I thought I made a good choice but was somewhat disappointed in the results. Photography is not cheap and so, in the spirit of Christmas, I decided that given my own experience and my desire to bless others I wanted to open up a contest for engaged couples to possibly win FREE wedding day coverage! You can view my work at www.emilylunaphoto.com and I would suggest viewing my Facebook page as it has been more recently updated. 

Nevertheless, I am willing to offer this to anyone in the world however, travel expenses will need to be paid should it be more than 100 miles away from Columbia. Even still, you would save HUNDREDS of dollars on your photography by winning this contest! Please, email me at emilylunaphoto@gmail.com or "Like" Emily Luna Photography on Facebook to get more information. I loved using the knot.com and thought what better place to share my own experience and try and help others :)

Happy Tuesday!

Re: Free Wedding Photography Contest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards