Pre-wedding Parties
Options

underage party ideas

I dont drink or party. I've been clean and sober for 8 months. 2 of my bridemaids are under 21, and 1 is only 16. All that being said, your typical "bar-hopping/clubbing" bachelorette party ideas are a no-go. i wanted to do something crazy, like go skydiving, but thats pricey, and the 16 year old cant do it anyway, and not everyone is all about jumping out of planes. So then i thought indoor skydiving (like those vertical wind tunnels and stuff) but i cant find any near where we live, plus idk if the 16 year old would be able to do that either. Theres always sleepovers, movie nights, and dinner. But thats pretty much an every weekend thing... its not anything special. "spa day" is another idea i've heard alot. Frankly i'm not into all that stuff either. I get mani-pedi's and thats about the extent of my interest in a spa. And i am planning for all the girls to do mani-pedi's the day before the wedding... but again, i dont know that i can classify that as a bachelorette party. Thats something we do every few weeks anyway. I wanna do something different. Something fun and exciting, that doesnt involve drinking or strippers. Something thats fun for all ages Any ideas?
and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
D&E 10.27.2011
I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: underage party ideas

• Options
    sarahrosettesarahrosette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dave & Busters? Shooting Range (so ridiculous it could be fun), Zoo, Six Flags or something of that sort? Have fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards