Pre-wedding Parties
Options

bachelorrette party gifts

Sorry if this has been asked, also on the knot on my phone.

My girls are all coming from out of town for my bachelorette party and I would like to show my appreciation in a gift. So far I got tiaras that we will wear, a hand written note and maybe some home made cookies. What else could I provide? No suggestions on a picture frame or candle or bottle opener. I feel like that has been done.

Any suggestions?

Re: bachelorrette party gifts

• Options
    I think its sweet of you to want to do something for your WP, and cookies and a note sound great. What about a starbucks gift card or just taking everyone our for brunch the next day?  The tiara isn't really a gift for them since they'll have to wear it at your bach party, and it's not really something they'll be using again.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_bachelorrette-party-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:283ca35e-668e-48cf-bbe1-df25a0c784e0Post:037058fd-025f-41b8-b898-b1265a5eb53f">Re: bachelorrette party gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think its sweet of you to want to do something for your WP, and cookies and a note sound great. What about a starbucks gift card or just taking everyone our for brunch the next day?  The tiara isn't really a gift for them since they'll have to wear it at your bach party, and it's not really something they'll be using again.
    Posted by freebread03[/QUOTE]

I like the gift card idea since I'll just be cooking breakfast at my house where we'll be crashing.
  • Options
    Buy a round of drinks at the bp and make a toast to your good friends. The day after breakfast is a great idea, too. Don't waste your money on trinkets that will be discarded after the bp.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards