Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party T-shirts

Hey!  any cute ideas for bachelorette party tshirts?

need help with catchy/cute sayings

colors

websites to order from??

Re: Bachelorette Party T-shirts

• edited December 2011
    I vote you abandon this idea unless you know for sure all the party-goers would be into wearing them.  I would not want to wear a matching t-shirt to go out in like that.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I think last fling before the ring is cute!
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_bachelorette-party-t-shirts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:53002dd5-457d-408d-9d5e-f0ecc4253a28Post:c4945c51-0bd9-45cf-bd76-590b65829723">Re: Bachelorette Party T-shirts</a>:
    [QUOTE]I vote you abandon this idea unless you know for sure all the party-goers would be into wearing them.  I would not want to wear a matching t-shirt to go out in like that.
    Posted by CassieeK[/QUOTE]

Ditto this...

All the bachelorette parties I've been to we all get dressed up in LBD's or cocktail/party dresses. It's a time to celebrate and dress up not wear t-shirts that most people may not want to even wear.

On a side note, I made the rhinestone tank tops for my BM's for while we were getting ready for the wedding. That way they didn't really have to wear them in public, and they were great for photos of us getting ready and we were able to dress up according to our own individuality and celebrate at the bachelorette.
  • edited December 2011
    I would ask all the girls if they WANT to wear matching t-shirts. I mean that will really be the ONLY time they'll be able to wear it. I wouldn't normally wear that even to another bachelorette party, so for me, it's kind of a waste of money. Make sure they are all on board first and don't pressure anyone into it (I'd ask them privately, so they don't feel like they have to go along on account of anyone else).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • We made matching shirts for a BP a few years back and everyone had a blast with it. I think it really depends on the group, because that group was OK with it... but I think other BP's that I have been involved with planning may not - most like to keep it classy with dressing up in cocktail-style dress, etc. I'd maybe run it past everyone that is invited and see their thoughts.

We ended up doing some iron-on print while the party was beginning, so they were freshly made. Then everyone signed them. We did something like this for when that bride turned 30 and it went over well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards