Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

FS: Crystal and Flower trees

Last Chance Sale!!!

I have 6 flower trees and 6 crystal (yet plastic) bead trees for sale. They stand between 3-5 feet and have various large black vases holding them. Each tree has at least 10 LED candles hanging in it. I have/had 144 candles total, and you can have the remainder also. I will sell them all for $200 OBO, but you will most likely have to pick them up.

Here is a link to my pictures:
http://solonwedding.shutterfly.com

I also have 15 Pomanders that are dark and light pink as well as white and mixed with those three colors. I think I would be appy with $25 for all of these.

Please email me at kristensolon@gmail.com for more info. I really need to get rid of this stuff ASAP!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FS: Crystal and Flower trees

• Options
    Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did some of those trees have pearls? Are you willing to sell some separately?
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm interested in the pomanders. I'm at work and am having a hard time with the website. So, when I get home I'm gonna look on my computer and then let you know for sure!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They do look kind of like pearls, but they are more crystally than pearlescent.

I think I am about to split the trees up and sell them individually soon, so if anyone is still thinking about all of them, please let me know soon!

Otherwise, I think 30/tree is fair, and I think the flower trees will be 20/each, which is weird, because the flower trees were way more expensive!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I may be interested in one of the flower trees.  I will send you an email.
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent you an e-mail regarding your pomaders. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards