Pre-wedding Parties

Need your help for The Knot magazine

Hey ladies, just need your help on a poll for the magazine!

Re: Need your help for The Knot magazine

• Really? Those are the only two options?

What about "No, I trust my FI not to do anything that would make me unhappy."

There's so much ground between a "tame" bachelor party and the Hangover that it's not even funny.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • I agree. Why are the only choices all or nothing? I trust my significant other to have fun without making me unhappy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_need-knot-magazine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:78a70ac7-aa78-48bf-9ccf-5765dfaf0fc9Post:5367fb69-cdc6-4238-b615-6ae88b4d2eca">Re: Need your help for The Knot magazine</a>:
    [QUOTE]Really? Those are the only two options? What about "<strong>No, I trust my FI not to do anything that would make me unhappy</strong>." There's so much ground between a "tame" bachelor party and the Hangover that it's not even funny.
    Posted by LoveMuffins[/QUOTE]

This.  I trust him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ALL of DF's friends are single and proud of it so I already know they are planning on getting trashed and going to a strip club.  Doesn't bother me one bit because I know that's just not him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards