Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party invites Question

So I'm quite sure if this is wrong or not, so that's why I'm asking. I am getting together a list of girls for my bachelorette party and is it wrong to invite someone but not invite them to the wedding? I have friends of friends that I hang out with on a social basis, I see them every few months or so. They add fun to the mix, but I don't know them well enough to invite them to the wedding. So do I not invite them to the bachelorette party or do I also invite them to the wedding? I haven't done either yet and I just want to help deciding.

Re: Bachelorette Party invites Question

• MrsSmith2Be02MrsSmith2Be02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Etiquette is anything that YOU personally add on an invite list for any pre-wedding activities (showers, Bachelorette, brunches, etc) to celebrate your upcoming nuptials should be included in your wedding guest list as well.

NOW, if these people are added to the Bachelorette party list by a BM because they are a mutual friend....then I would say thats a different thing!
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Anyone who is invited to a wedding related party, must be invited to the actual wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards