Pre-wedding Parties

Reception colors

Question..... What accent color would go good with guava??? By the way it's a summer wedding

Re: Reception colors

• I think aqua would be really pretty with it and the bright colors would be great in summer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Does anyone think that green and purple go together as colors for a reception? My wedding is in april and im trying to have both our favorite colors included?
    *~Kimberly ~*
  • I LOVE THE IDEA!!!!! thank you so much i was thinking the same thing....n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_reception-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:895d189d-cc91-40f5-b9ad-60bfc5cb7170Post:4c08d85d-090d-454b-a625-07479a4b8022">Re: Reception colors</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think aqua would be really pretty with it and the bright colors would be great in summer.
    Posted by Summer2011Bride[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to Re:Reception colors:[QUOTE]Does anyone think that green and purple go together as colors for a reception? My wedding is in april and im trying to have both our favorite colors included? Posted by kmbochert[/QUOTE]

It think, depending on the shades of them, those colors would look very nice together.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards