Pre-wedding Parties

Wedding Activities for Out of Town Guests

We are having a Sunday wedding and 70% of our guests will be coming from out of town. We would love to plan and suggest places for people to eat/things to do but can not afford to pay for the entire weekend for all of our guests? 

Is there a way to set up "social" mixers/dinners at our favorite spot without implying we wil pick up the bill. Most of our guests will know each other and some not, so we want an opportunity for the guests to have a great weekend without waiting forever for a table or not knowing what to do. 

Best,
Bride in CO

Re: Wedding Activities for Out of Town Guests

• I would do a word of mouth thing or email or FB event saying something like "FI and I will be at [location] at [time] on Saturday night to blow off some steam pre-wedding if anyone would like to join us! Entrees priced around [avg entree price] but they have some great drink specials!"

But also take some time to think about how you're probably going to want some down time that weekend and make sure you schedule some of that in as well! You don't need to feel obligated to spend every waking moment with guests and there will be some last minute chores that you'll probably need to take care of.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards