Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party Concerns

I'm so excited about my bachelorette party coming up. My MOH has is planning a fun night for me. I appreciate her thinking about me. 

My MOH has all of these "dare" type games, such as dancing with a random guy or giving another guy a kiss (on the cheek), planned for me. I told her that I probably wouldn't be paricipating in these games b/c I don't see her and my other friends that often and would prefer to hang out with them more than random strangers. But, she told me that I have to do everything she saids. I never have been to a bachelorette party. Are these types of things suppose to happen? Is it okay to say no?

Again, I'm so thankful that she is throwing me this party. But, I just really want to hang out with my friends. I don't seem them that often.

Re: Bachelorette Party Concerns

• If you're uncomfortable doing those types of things of course you can decline, she can't force you to do anything!

Of the two bachelorette parties I've gone to they consisted of appetizers at the MOH's house before going out to a bar for music, drinks and dancing.  All of this ranging in craziness depending on the bride's personality :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards