Pre-wedding Parties

Bridal Shower Help!

My friend wants to have a mad hatter tea party bridal shower.  I have found some great ideas, but I'm a little stuck on decorations.  I'm finding a lot of decorations that are very childish.  Myself and the other bridesmaid and MOH are on a budget of course, and cannot spend hundreds on decorations.  We are also a little stuck on what to do for games.  Thanks in advance for help!

Visit The Nest!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Bridal Shower Help!

• MCarmineMCarmine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Try going to thrift stores and look for unique tea pots/cups and saucers. If you have other discount stores (TJ Maxx, Homegood, ect) in your area try those as well. You can put flowers in the tea pots or actually use them. Also, use funky serving plates for the finger sandwiches/pastries. They can double as a decoration in this case.

As far as games....I'm not too sure. I know in the story they play croquet but I'm not sure if that would be a little overboard. ;)

This might sound weird but try and Google Ashlee Simpson's wedding to Pete Wentz. I believe they had an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding. You might be able to find ideas.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards