Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachlorette party shirt ideas?

Need help wtih ideas for bachlorette party shirt ideas.  We want to make them or have them made and dont want to do the same, boring "fling before the ring", etc....Any creative, fun ideas?

Thanks ladies!

Re: Bachlorette party shirt ideas?

• Options
    I'm not a big fan of t-shirts for bachelorette parties since it's an occasion where you typically get dressed up in LBD's or cocktail dresses and go paint the town red. I've never seen it as a casual t-shirt and jeans type of event. It's a special occasion, you should dress up!

However, I did make bridal party rhinestone shirts for myself and the bridesmaids to wear while we got ready the day of the wedding. I got the tank tops at Old Navy and my MOH ordered the rhinestones from Bella Designs.

http://www.belladesignsstl.com/category_s/1827.htm?gclid=CKK8rveIiLICFRERNAodoD4Amw
  • Options
    I would not want to wear a "bridemaid" shirt simply because I'd never where it again after the event... if you want to do a jeans & t-shirt type of event then go for it! Just because others may think you need to get fancy doesn't mean thats all you do-- do whatever suits you! I'm sure if you found a print shop they would have some ideas.  At least with a fun t-shirt it can always be worn again around the house or something.  But again, I'd stay away from labeling the shirt (unless of course your bridal party wants that and is something they want to buy).  If you are buying them, then I'm sure they'd appreciate whatever you chose but keep the label in mind that not everyone will get use out of it again.   

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards