Pre-wedding Parties

Planning a Bachelorette Party in Vegas

Hi, I'm a bridesmaid trying to plan the bachelorette party for my best friend. She wants a classy event in vegas where we can dress up and go out have some fun.The bride lives in Texas along with most of the bridesmaids, I live in SoCal and another bridesmaid lives in Kansas. We will all have to plan airfare and a hotel. Now the problem is when can I send out invitations or start to discuss with the other bridesmaids? Any advice?

Re: Planning a Bachelorette Party in Vegas

• While it's nice of you to try to give the bride the bachelorette party of her dreams, make sure this is reasonable for you and her other VIPs before you book travel arrangements. Many people can't afford the time and money for a destination bachelorette party. If you're sure you want to proceed, when is the wedding? When do you want to have the BP?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • As far as hotels go definitely check SmarterVegas.com. I booked Harrah's for my wedding at an avg. of $55 a night, so there definitely are deals there! Also  Get some price points together and get a feel for what the other girls think about it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • Are you looking on Strip or off? My MOH and two and of the three BM live in Vegas. I'm from there but wanted to do something more low key. I think they are thinking about staying at Green Valley Ranch or the M and then we will go down to the strip one night for a nice dinner. If you are going in summer or spring see if any hotels off pool sharing. So you can stay at Harrah’s but go to Creasers to lay by the pool. I think my MOH talked about creating a FB group for everyone to talk things out. That is was we did for another Bachelorette party in Vegas and it worked out well. Good Luck and I hope you all have fun!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kellerst26Kellerst26 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    We're doing something similar and sent out invites about 5 months prior and gave everyone about a month to RSVP. We also followed up the invite with a detailed list of what I'm covering and what individual bridesmaids/friends have to cover. While I understand some people's concerns about cost, etc. in my case everyone (including me) was going to have to fly somewhere and pay for a hotel so why not Vegas.
  • Thankyou for the help I will do a facebook page to keep everyone in the loop. My friend isn't getting married until mid Oct. and I was thinking about having the party 2 weeks before.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards