Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

NWR: Plumber

Does anyone have a plumber that is reliable and not too pricey? We have some issues and it's time to call in the professionals. TIA.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Plumber

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is always tough but I have had Charleston Plumbing out once to my current house and once at my prior condo and I was pleased.972-202-1118.  Also one time my home warranty company sent out Cowboy Plumbing to check a gas leak in our fireplace and the guy they sent was terrific but I dont know on their pricing because the warranty company covered it.

Don't use Ben Franklin- I used them once because being on time was important to me- and  then they were late, for which they are suppose to pay you (that's their advertisting) and they tried to tell me that wasn't valid any more. I ended up having to send them their own ad on Yahoo and they finally cut me the check. It was a mess.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks Jess. I just might call Charleston tomorrow. I am tired of smelling something funky in my kitchen and hearing my toilet tinkle. Sometimes it's just time to call... :)

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    TCUESW1999TCUESW1999 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops, well I was going to suggest Benjamin Franklin.  They did my condo, put in hardware for all the sinks, showers and kitchen.  I didn't have any issues but this was about 2 or 3 years ago and they weren't late, etc. but you might want to use who the PP suggested first.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards