Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

AW: I got a job!!

This is going down in history as the best summer ever. First I am engaged to the love of my life, and then I got offered a teaching position!

I interviewed for a middle school math position, I made the short list for 2nd interviews, and then the special ed math teacher resigned. I was the ONLY candidate with special ed cert. so they offered to me on the spot! I am just feeling so blessed right now!

Thanks to everyone for all your encouraging words these past few moths, I think this was always my B&M!

Oh and we got our bridesmaid dresses :) What a great weekend!

Re: AW: I got a job!!

• Congrats! What a huge relief!
    Do you mind letting us know what district? Not that it matters, it's exciting either way!
  • Congrats! That is super exciting!! And it's one less thing for you to be concerned about.
  • THANKS GUYS!! I will be teaching in IRVING ISD, which I am really excited about!
  • YAY!  I was just thinking about you today!
    Anniversary

• Congratulations!
  • So cool! Congrats!!!
  • Congrats! I know you were stressing about finding a teaching job.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Haha stressing is an understatement! Thanks everyone for your kind words and putting up with my stressed filled rants!!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-i-got-a-job?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:9d755c5c-ded6-4568-94f3-de58d89ee73aPost:45b5299e-d398-49a8-9e95-905ecadb2046">AW: I got a job!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is going down in history as the best summer ever. First I am engaged to the love of my life, and then I got offered a teaching position! I interviewed for a middle school math position, I made the short list for 2nd interviews, and then the special ed math teacher resigned. I was the ONLY candidate with special ed cert. so they offered to me on the spot! I am just feeling so blessed right now! Thanks to everyone for all your encouraging words these past few moths, I think this was always my B&M! Oh and we got our bridesmaid dresses :) What a great weekend!
    Posted by abwatts[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Keep fingers cross for me, I'm still looking for a teaching job! If anyone knows a school still hiring please let me know.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-i-got-a-job?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:9d755c5c-ded6-4568-94f3-de58d89ee73aPost:5df25642-0841-40e8-a476-4cac3975c338">Re: AW: I got a job!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to AW: I got a job!! : Congrats! Keep fingers cross for me, I'm still looking for a teaching job! If anyone knows a school still hiring please let me know.
    Posted by Colec655[/QUOTE]

What do you teach?
  • Congrats!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-i-got-a-job?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:9d755c5c-ded6-4568-94f3-de58d89ee73aPost:a4209af3-e1cd-40c6-8dac-57fe42c2d7ee">Re: AW: I got a job!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: I got a job!! : What do you teach?
    Posted by abwatts[/QUOTE]
    I've been teaching kindergarten trying to relocated and need job closer to home
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards