Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

SA Wednesday

Kylie I saw some of your pics from the McGowans on facebook and I love them!!! Oh and I want to steal Remi. For your own sake you should prob keep him out of my sights.

Re: SA Wednesday

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-112?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9f46e5c9-3201-429d-bdf2-6fbb71ac8195Post:435a857b-e403-43a9-be92-cff151026bc4">SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kylie I saw some of your pics from the McGowans on facebook and I love them!!! Oh and I want to steal Remi. For your own sake you should prob keep him out of my sights.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]
    AW, thank you!  I just posted the two pics of him and Trent, before I read this!  <div>If you lived closer, you could totally borrow him when we traveled!  </div><div>
    </div><div>I am REALLY impressed at how good he did!!</div>
  • Options
    I saw the pics too Kylie and LOVED them! Remington needs to teach Luke a few things. This is essentially how our shoot turned out: 
    We had maybe one decent shot of the guy. Get him in front of a camera and he's like "NOPE". lol. 

Seriously though, Remington is turning into quite the handsome young stud. 
  • Options
    Amanda - Your picture is more true to my life, also. Most pics with McFly he starts nibbling my ear and it's kind of funny because of my reaction but seriously, WHY are my ears so tasty???
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-112?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9f46e5c9-3201-429d-bdf2-6fbb71ac8195Post:e4641e78-ee87-44ea-b40d-4430d7f86425">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw the pics too Kylie and LOVED them! Remington needs to teach Luke a few things. This is essentially how our shoot turned out:  We had maybe one decent shot of the guy. Get him in front of a camera and he's like "NOPE". lol.  Seriously though, Remington is turning into quite the handsome young stud. 
    Posted by aeliza06[/QUOTE]
    I paparazzi the heck out of him, maybe that helps? <div>Seriously though, we had LOTS of treats in all pockets, and Mack and Chelsea were super patient.  PLUS, Chelsea has these super cool noises she would make that would make Remy look right at her!</div>
  • Options
    You would think we would take photos all the time of the pups, but we are the worst at bringing our work home. I am thinking next time we do a full session rather than a mini that way we have more time for the pups to get acclimated. Y'alls shoot makes me want to book something right away! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-112?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9f46e5c9-3201-429d-bdf2-6fbb71ac8195Post:580ca8b0-63af-47f3-be18-26abc0629092">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]You would think we would take photos all the time of the pups, but we are the worst at bringing our work home. I am thinking next time we do a full session rather than a mini that way we have more time for the pups to get acclimated. Y'alls shoot makes me want to book something right away! 
    That's one of the primary reasons I moved from a mini to a full session when I saw the cancellation!  Chelsea and I talked prior to, and she advised me not to bring him if we were just doing the mini.  We probably wasted more time having him there, trying to get him to sit still and smile, BUT SO WORTH IT!!
  • Options

Thanksgiving is not in my favor so far this year!!  While @ the store last night trying to get a turkey (first time to do thanksgiving @ our house) out of the freezer section @ Albertson's another turkey falls out and onto my toe!! SO i know have a broken big toe from a 13 lb FROZEN turkey :(

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-112?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:9f46e5c9-3201-429d-bdf2-6fbb71ac8195Post:7530f529-d53f-4f0b-8c4c-c2eabb2c130d">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanksgiving is not in my favor so far this year!!  While @ the store last night trying to get a turkey (first time to do thanksgiving @ our house) out of the freezer section @ Albertson's another turkey falls out and onto my toe!! SO i know have a broken big toe from a 13 lb FROZEN turkey :(
    Posted by kel50785[/QUOTE]
    OH NO!  What a fluke! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-112?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:9f46e5c9-3201-429d-bdf2-6fbb71ac8195Post:435a857b-e403-43a9-be92-cff151026bc4">SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kylie I saw some of your pics from the McGowans on facebook and I love them!!! Oh and I want to steal Remi. For your own sake you should prob keep him out of my sights.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Yes, I saw them too. Your dog is such a cutie! Great pics! Speaking of dog pics, I saw info on this event Christmas Pet Pics where you can get your pets pictures taken with Santa at Calloway's in Denton next month (money goes to help the Denton Humane Society), so I totally want to go now. I've never had pics taken with Santa with Stella (our Pomeranian). This sounds like it would be fun!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sa-wednesday-112?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:9f46e5c9-3201-429d-bdf2-6fbb71ac8195Post:e4641e78-ee87-44ea-b40d-4430d7f86425">Re: SA Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw the pics too Kylie and LOVED them! Remington needs to teach Luke a few things. This is essentially how our shoot turned out:  We had maybe one decent shot of the guy. Get him in front of a camera and he's like "NOPE". lol.  Seriously though, Remington is turning into quite the handsome young stud. 

OMG That's a cute pic too. It's like the dog is litterally trying to run away from the camera lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards