• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Budget and DIY Weddings

Invite Wrap Around Address Labels

For those of you that created a wrap around label for the address label, how did you go about doing this?  What dimensions were the labels?  How did you print them on a sticker?  Was it an Avery label or did you special order this?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Re: Invite Wrap Around Address Labels

• I did mine in Powerpoint.  I made them for A2 labels for my Save the Dates & I just created a box that was a size I thought would look good proportionally on the envelope.  I printed them on full-sheet Avery labels & cut them to size with my paper trimmer.  It was really easy!  PIB
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After almost 2 years, a bleak multiple-factor infertility diagnosis, a miracle surprise BFP while waiting to start treatment, SUA and resolved IUGR, the best thing that ever happened to us is finally here!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Read the Blog
  • ditto what jennyann said

the martha stewart website has a template you can use for sizing and then do your own designs based off that.
  • My wrap around label template - put it on landscape
    http://www.labelsbythesheet.com/images/images_28537/T1-58R.doc
    For my labels, I used 80lb cardstock.  I printed out 5 addresses to a page of labels and cut them with a papercutter.  We used spray adhesive to attach them to the envelopes and they held up perfectly in the mail.  Spray adhesive is very sticky though, so use it outside or in an area where you don't care if things get sticky!

The only reason I didn't use the Martha Stewart template is because I needed to be able to add a line on the recipient part to add kids and for people living together but not married. We didn't use inner envelopes which is where you would normally put that stuff. 
    MS wrap around label template
    http://images.marthastewart.com/images/content/web/pdfs/2007Q3/address_labels.pdf

Pics are in my planning bio.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We used the Martha template mainly to get the size we needed- we added our own text and graphic. We printed them out 5 labels to an 8.5 x 11" sheet and we used stardream text weight paper. Then I cut them out with a paper trimmer and ran them through my Xyron machine. Peeled them off the Xyron sheeting and used a bone folder to smooth them onto the envelopes. Also, we made our labels 2 sided- on the back of each label we printed a dotted line where the fold was going to be. That way we made sure we got them adhered onto the envelopes straight. Pic in planning bio.
  • I made mine in publisher and printed on the avery full sheet labels.  Then I cut them on my paper cutter.  It was fairly easy and with publisher you can do a mail merge from a spreadsheet.
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards