• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO

Budget and DIY Weddings

Are you looking for a great way to get vases or candles or decor ideas but at a great deal?

I am a independent partylite consultant and i have a way to help you find great items and get good deals. every month we have new deals coming out!! for november we had for every $50 you get any item for half price as well you get 2 dozen tealights for $12 or 3 boxes of votives for $12!! we have the same deal going on in december as we switch over to the new catalogue! how would you love to get half price off your centerpieces!!! my favourite is the trio set!! Also we have great items on the online outlet and online offers.. till Nov. 26 we have FREE SHIPPING for $50 min. purchases!!!...

for ONE DAY ONLY tomorrow Nov. 26 online Customers can purchase the GloLite by PartyLite™ Jar Candle in Strawberry Rhubarb fragrance for only $12, regularly $35! It makes a great gift. No minimum required and part of the free online shipping!!! visit www.partylite.biz/shanah

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Are you looking for a great way to get vases or candles or decor ideas but at a great deal?