Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

For Sale

Alright, ladies. Since our wedding is this weekend it's time to start "pre-selling" my junk. Take a look at my bio and see if there is anything you want to call dibs on.

I've got loads of pink, white, black, damask junk. I'm going to post this on wedding classifieds but I want to let you guys get a head start.

If you want anything let me know.

Please buy my stuff!

Re: For Sale

• Options
    edited December 2011
    omgosh you have so much stuff I would love if it was in my colors and I thought about it but just cant bring myself to have the desire to paint it :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You know what I already have my hands on!
  • Options
    futuresneadfuturesnead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to see what ya got, but I am new to all this and I don't know where to look.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Danyelle "furture" Snead
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_sale-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:a8edd687-926f-4143-b114-935c3cbbb947Post:3138f29d-f1c8-4c9b-b8ce-6328119b850e">Re: For Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want to see what ya got, but I am new to all this and I don't know where to look.
    Posted by futuresnead[/QUOTE]

Click on her "Bio" link...
  • Options
    futuresneadfuturesnead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, figured it out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Danyelle "furture" Snead
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE your card box!! Would I still be able to change the ribbon to purple? I've had my eye on this at Michael's but everytime I go it's not there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards