Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Need recs for hair and makeup in the Dallas area

Any recommendations for hair and/or makeup in the Dallas area? (can be two different people) Would you mind telling me your prices for bride and for BMs also? Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Need recs for hair and makeup in the Dallas area

• I used Nicole Cano, she charges 175 for bride's hair and makeup, and I think 120-150 for bridesmaids. She doesn't have a travel fee either if it's in DFW. I loved her, and would highly recommend.
  • Angie Williams was who I used (www.awweddinghair.com) and she was amazing! I'm not sure of her current pricing, but she is very quick when replying to emails if the info isn't on her site. Travel is included up to 50 miles and she brings an assistant at no extra charge. I don't think my price was more than $600 for my airbrush makeup and hair, then hair and makeup for 4 BM's.
  • I used Kristin Colaneri.  Her current prices are: $245 for the bride (airbrush makeup/hair) and $150 for BMs (airbrush makeup and hair or $75/each).  So I guess she's a little high compared to the others. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_need-recs-for-hair-and-makeup-in-the-dallas-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:ab11da37-a6be-4c3c-a817-82ea3262846cPost:4922b219-5bcc-4d50-8378-fbec8a165bf4">Re: Need recs for hair and makeup in the Dallas area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Nicole Cano, she charges 175 for bride's hair and makeup, and I think 120-150 for bridesmaids. She doesn't have a travel fee either if it's in DFW. I loved her, and would highly recommend.
    Posted by cwaggoner07[/QUOTE]

Carrie, do you have Nicole's contact info? I found her blog but couldn't find an e-mail address for her...
    Anniversary
  • It's uncommoncrowns at gmail dot com
  • Julie Sherman. She lives and works in Terrell (east of Dallas) but she will travel to Dallas. She charges $105 for bridesmaids and I think $120 for brides. She did my hair+makeup for my wedding, and also my best friend's wedding.

Julie Sherman
    972-948-5976
    Married 6/23/2012 Photobucket
  • I'm using Marilona Makeovers.  Her prices are very competitive with the ones mentioned above, and she's pretty awesome at makeup.  She does not do hair, however, so that may be a deal breaker.  Her website is www.marilonamakeovers.com. I've had my trial with her and referred my close friend for her wedding last weekend, and both times she did a fantastic job!

Anniversary
  • Oh sorry I didn't mention prices.  She charged me $95 for my makeup, and that's including airbrush and false lashes, and she charges $65 per bridesmaid for the same thing.  I think her prices go down more the larger the group is.  I only have 4, and that was our price.
    Anniversary
  • I'm using Angie Williams and I'm paying $350 for hair/ makeup and it includes a trial. She has her prices on her website. http://www.awweddinghair.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I used Elinia Eads for make up.  The girl who does my highlights and cut did my hair and bridesmaids hair, she works at Visible Changes.  Elinia is awesome! She did my make-up for my bridals and wedding day, and traveled both times.  I don't know her exact pricing now, as I got a special deal, but I can say that she was much more affordable than anyone else I found and did a fabulous job.  Only one of my four bridesmaids was going to get make up done, but once the others saw hers, they all decided to get theirs done too! 
  • I'm using Cat Smith at knockout-beauty.com.  She includes a free try-out.  Prices are as follows:  

$85.00 airbrush makeup only 
    $125 airbrush makeup and hair
    $60 regular makeup
    $85 regular makeup and hair.  
    $25 hair only

She did a good job on the tryout.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards