Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

The photos are IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My photos are in!!  There is a "story of the day" through the main slideshow and then if you click on the shopping cart and enter your email address, you can see the rest. There are individual slideshows within each category if you want to see the details and such. I have been crying all day watching and rewatching it. What a special day.

http://www.f8studio.com/angelaandjohn/

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The photos are IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg I love your dress and that one bridal pic with you holding your leg is uh-mazing!! I think it is my most favorite bridal pics I have ever seen!
  • edited December 2011
    Amazing Pictures! I love the emotional one where you are walking with your dad.  You were a beautiful bride!
  • kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Love them, they all look good!!

• edited December 2011
    I love your dress!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

• Bootsie12Bootsie12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love them! Your wedding looks amazing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    You look so gorgeous and happy! Love them!
    image 208 Invited
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 102 Will be missing out
    image 0 Are MIA (RSVPs due 9.10)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok.  I cried.  I admit it.  These are so wonderful!  The one of you on your dad's arm, the shots of you and John after the ceremony, the one of you smiling up at him on the dance floor, the one of you and your dad dancing, the black and white of the cake--gah, I'm a mess!

I know you are thrilled with these and you should be.  Everything looks so wonderful!  I want to see the details though so I'm hoping I can find those.  Great pics!!
  • rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, those look so great! You were absolutely stunning!
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are beautiful!!!!
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I LOVE your dress!!! It's stunning!  Your pictures are gorgeous.

• edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures!!! You look amazing and amazingly happy - congrats!
  • tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

They look great!!

• danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your pictures are beautiful I love all the hanging pink laterns and I could how much you loved each other by the way yall were looking at each other..
  • edited December 2011
    aw thanks ladies.  I am so happy with the photos.  The silly one of me holding my foot is a yoga pose. I am a yoga teacher so we were just playing!

Steph, thank you. I keep rewatching and crying!  If you have trouble finding the details, let me know.  Ah, so exciting. I am so excited for all of you ladies that haven't had your weddings yet.  IT's such an incredible day!

• BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am sooo jealous of your Crow Collection ceremony! The first time I ever visited, I saw that room and knew it would be perfect for a ceremony. And it was just beautiful. I will definitely be checking out the rest later!
  • edited December 2011
    Those are so good!  Everything was so beautiful and I love the attention to detail.   You were a beautiful bride! Congrats! 
  • edited December 2011
    um, ok shouldn't watch at work.  I'm crying too now!  I'll just blame the glassy eyes on allergies!!  Congrats.  Everything looked great.
  • edited December 2011
    Great pictures!  Your wedding was beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    Your photos are gorgeous and you look so happy. Congrats!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I got a little teary myself.  You both look so happy!  But then I cheered up when I saw all the dancing pics.  So cute!

Love your dress.  I've been looking at similar styles myself.  Love your programs too--so much I might have to copy them.... :)
    imageimage Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!!  I love your dress!!!  Amazing pictures!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I too love the one of you and your dad - where you are tearing up a bit.  Ah - touched my heart.  I also love your programs (and may have to steal that idea, sorry).  You look beautiful and oh so very happy.  Awe.  :)
  • brhinklebrhinkle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ahhhh!!! gosh how beautiful it seems like that was a magical day!! you looked great in your dress the pics were soo great!! CONGRATs!!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    amazing wedding!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    image image
  • edited December 2011
    aw thanks ladies. I got the program idea from a Knottie on the DIY board. It took FOREVER so give yourself tons of time and have lots of patience.  I did mine in Dec and my wedding was in April.  I ended up only making enough for one per couple because my BM and I were about to lose control at one point.  But, they came out so cute.  Just don't order the super heavy cardstock that is shimmery, it wouldn't go through anyone's printer, not even at Kinkos!

• edited December 2011
    I'm a tad behind, but I love pictures so I had to take a look! Absolutely beautiful wedding! You look amazing! Congrats!
  • amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  Simply gorgeous!  Both you and the photos.  Looks like a fabulous day.  And I love your shoes!
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards