Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Catering for Ft Worth Wedding?

Anyone have suggestions for caterers for a Ft Worth wedding?  i'm helping out a friend.  She's hoping to get someone booked soon.  The reception is in an art gallery near downtown Ft Worth.  TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Catering for Ft Worth Wedding?

• Options
    I'm pretty sure any caterer will travel.  I know Black Eyed Pea is pretty popular.  We have a website with a lot of vendors linked at the top of the page.  That's about all I got!
    Anniversary

• Options
    I am getting married in Fort Worth and using TCP Catering (in Watauga). 

Scott Vickers, the owner, is honestly the nicest, most down-to-earth vendor that I have met throughout this whole process. They have great food, are super affordable, and have been nothing but polite and professional! You can find Scott's contact info here: http://thechickenplacetx.com/watauga-tx-catering-services.htm

I know they have a fast food styled restaurant, too (which is mainly what the website is for)...but don't let it throw you off/scare you. Their catering is completely different and is a separate business.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Oliver's is really tasty; they're doing ours up in Frisco, but they're based in downtown Ft. Worth.

Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. - Andrew Futral

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards