Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Saturday!

I know a lot of us are busy today, so I'm sure it will be dead.  I'm about to go get some breakfast, then I've got to go pick up a BM dress for my brother's wedding.  I'm also going to try to get to storage to drop off some things and hopefully dig out our board games, because I am itching for a game night.

If you are coming to dinner tonight (or if you're still thinking about it, you should come!), it's at Kelly's on the corner of 15th St. and Avenue K in downtown Plano.  If you exit 15th St. off of 75 and go east, you'll drive through the downtown area and come to Ave. K, which is a one-way (southbound) street.  Turn right, and there's plenty of public parking, including the parking garage for Eastside Village Apts.  Kelly's is on the east side of Ave. K (on the left when you turn onto K).
Anniversary

Re: Saturday!

• I just finished boxing class and did arm training. Going to look at a venue and hopefully book it today. Than maybe some yard work and the GTG at Kelly's.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • My college roommate for 3 years and total BFF in the world had her baby on Thursday so I just got back from the hospital to see baby Emery. EEK I don't need baby fever right now!
  • Right now I'm watcing Punk'd. 
    Justin Bieber is obnoxious. 

My BM will be here to pick me up for my b-party soon, but I'm lacking all motivation to get off the couch and pack a bag.

Then tomorrow I'm going to try on my dress, pick and veil and two of my BMs are going to have fittings with Becky. 

• My FI is freaking out because I have friday off (which is his normal day off) and I'm going to be spending a few hours with my MOH at her school to get my hair dyed so she can past a test (which if I'm not there she gets a 0!). Apparently it ruins his entire day if I'm not going to be there for a few hours with him and so now he's just going to not go to work the following day which will result in him getting fired...Today is going to be a LONG day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_saturday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:bc2c3307-e9bd-4b03-b93a-187f6ce1e9bfPost:88e567e3-f135-4046-93e2-7054f4017fca">Re: Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Right now I'm watcing Punk'd.  Justin Bieber is obnoxious.  </strong>My BM will be here to pick me up for my b-party soon, but I'm lacking all motivation to get off the couch and pack a bag. Then tomorrow I'm going to try on my dress, pick and veil and two of my BMs are going to have fittings with Becky. 
    Posted by crash2729[/QUOTE]

This. I am not impressed with the return of Punk'd so far. I hope Bam is funny next week.

I just popped my Aldi cherry and OMG, I think I may cave and become a regular there. With the exception of fresh produce (their selection is small), I can get the same stuff I buy else where (including my healthy stuff) for a fraction of what it costs me at a major chain. Luckily the Frisco Farmers Market startsin a few week so we can get some fresh produce there soon.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_saturday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:bc2c3307-e9bd-4b03-b93a-187f6ce1e9bfPost:fc200bc9-1f21-4bad-ac54-02c4ab5f4d38">Re: Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]. I just popped my Aldi cherry and OMG, I think I may cave and become a regular there. With the exception of fresh produce (their selection is small), I can get the same stuff I buy else where (including my healthy stuff) for a fraction of what it costs me at a major chain.
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

<div>I fell in love with Aldi recently as well. The grocery is quite lacking but they have their healthy line of quite a bit that is very low priced!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • H got me hooked on Game of Thrones.  I'm almost done with the first book and I just downloaded the first episode of the show.  I've decided there's just enough incest and child-sex in the book to get me fully creeped out.  It's well-written, but it makes me wonder about the author.  And the show... well, it wouldn't be an HBO success without every female character's boobs waving all over the place, would it?
    Anniversary

• Well got new shrubs for the front of the house. Looks like I'll be digging in some dirt tomorrow. Stupid allergies have seriously kicked in. Guess I better go pop some Claritan.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Every time I leave a bar, I think to myself, "I should probably go to the bathroom before I leave" and I rarel do.  And EVERY.TIME. I end up bouncing in my seat all the way home, running up the steps to our apartment, and thanking god I actually made it to the bathroom. 

I will never learn.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_saturday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:bc2c3307-e9bd-4b03-b93a-187f6ce1e9bfPost:927cc504-35e2-4239-8c09-5d4090b04237">Re: Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Every time I leave a bar, I think to myself, "I should probably go to the bathroom before I leave" and I rarel do.  And EVERY.TIME. I end up bouncing in my seat all the way home, running up the steps to our apartment, and thanking god I actually made it to the bathroom.  I will never learn.
    Posted by angelsong21[/QUOTE]

<div>This has been me all day long--I think, "I don't have to go that bad" and then I barely make it!  </div><div>
    </div><div>Hope you are doing okay!!!!</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm a little bummed:  I kind of thought that I'd be able to post pictures today of our bathroom, but it's still not done.  Bill didn't have the right kind of nails at first and then we tried two other times to get the crown molding up.  Maybe later this week.  Sigh.  Oh, and we have a snail problem on the front porch.  They're going after our purslane like nobodies business.  Bill bought some snail killer so I hope it works soon.  We're off to see "Mary Poppins" at Bass Hall tomorrow.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_saturday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:bc2c3307-e9bd-4b03-b93a-187f6ce1e9bfPost:11306fe2-8037-41b9-81b1-e9095c01dd1e">Re: Saturday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Saturday! : This has been me all day long--I think, "I don't have to go that bad" and then I barely make it!   <strong>Hope you are doing okay!!!!</strong> I'm a little bummed:  I kind of thought that I'd be able to post pictures today of our bathroom, but it's still not done.  Bill didn't have the right kind of nails at first and then we tried two other times to get the crown molding up.  Maybe later this week.  Sigh.  Oh, and we have a snail problem on the front porch.  They're going after our purslane like nobodies business.  Bill bought some snail killer so I hope it works soon.  We're off to see "Mary Poppins" at Bass Hall tomorrow.
    Posted by juliebug1997[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks, Julie!  It's been a... a devastating end to my week.  I found out Thursday night that there are some far bigger things than just the drinking going on.  I was in shock.  I think I'm still in shock, so I've put it out of my mind for now.  Headed to South Padre on Tuesday though so at least I'll get to see FI and talk to him about everything, which will be nice.  Not being able to talk about things when they come up SUCKS.</div><div>
    </div><div>I am extremely disappointed that I do not have any beautiful bathroom pics to look at.  We better get to see some pics soon! 

</div>
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards