Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Which Dyson??

We are registering at Macy's and are trying to decide which Dyson.... does anyone know the difference or have experience with them?  TIA!

Re: Which Dyson??

• Options
    I have the Dyson ball (it's yellow). If you have a pet that sheds then I would go with the Dyson Animal.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It really depends on your needs. While I love the Dyson Ball, we picked the Dyson Animal instead because of our Golden Retriever. Have you tried looking at comparisons on dyson's website?
  • Options
    I have the Dyson Animal it is the best vacuum I have ever had.  We have two large dogs so the Animal was our best choice.I told my boss how much I loved mine so he went and bought one too.  He loves his so much he just bought one for his daughter.
  • Options
    I have the ball vac & love it - It maneuvers so well. We do have a cat but she doesn't shed a lot, so I still think it was the right choice for us.
  • Options
    I'm debating on this as well.  How heavy is the Animal?  We don't have a dog yet, but are going to look when we get back from our honeymoon...most likely German Shepherd or similar.
  • Options
    The Animal is no heavier then any other quality vacuum IMO.  It is maybe 10 pounds or so.  It has a handle on the top that makes it easier to carry it upstairs.
  • Options
    We got the DC25 ball - I ♥♥♥ it. The only difference between that and the DC24 is size that I know of. Not sure on the other models.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My fi and I recieved the dyson animal ball as a gift it is amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards