Registry and Gift Forum

Mother and Father Gifts

I'm getting married in about 5 1/5 mths and need some ideas on what to give the mom's and dad's as gifts. Any suggestions?

Re: Mother and Father Gifts

• From reading other posts about this topic, the general feeling is that a well-thought out handwritten note is what parents would like. Maybe even with a framed picture of you and your H or a picture of your parents with you. I know that's what I've decided to do. Good luck!
  • I'm making each set of parents an album with e-pics and wedding pics that I will send after the wedding. Before the wedding I am going to give each of them a card with a gift card in it.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • We gave each of our parents a gift certificate for a family photo session with a local photographer that does on site shoots. They loved it! You could look into this. There are many couples who do gift cert for parents gifts- fave rest, theater show, actvity, etc. Just some ideas to think about.
  • We're giving our parents picture frames with an inscription. Then we're giving them 5 mins with our photgrapher on the wedding day so they can have an updated portrait.

Still looking for a good quote for the frames...something about love and how it gets better over time. Any suggestions???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards