Registry and Gift Forum

what registries are the best

I find it so difficult to pick registries. Im looking for one registry that has lots of different things to offer. I am hesitant between myregistry.com and amazon and then I want to add one either targer or BBB. Any suggestion, I find it stressful...

Re: what registries are the best

• I think BBB is great, Williams Sonoma has great stuff too
  • I second Williams Sonoma.
  • i had a bed bath and beyond and macys. i regret the macys registry. I wish i did william sonoma or sur la table instead. with macys items kept getting discontinued ALL the time. i had to keep checking daily and in the end i had to replace near 40 of the items. it was annoying.
  • I had friends registered on amazon.com and it was really easy to use.  Also, it had a little coding system so the bride and groom could rank the items by "love it" and "like it". 

I did one at BBB and it was by far my least favorite place to register.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would not recommend registering at Target. I have gone to Target to purchase wedding gifts for friends and can't find most of the items on the list because they have been replaced by other designs and such. Macy's is great and if you have a card you can get 5% in a gift card of what your guests spend.
  • I LOVE my BBB registry! They're super easy to work with, and the best part is they let you return things no questions asked. My fiance's cousins bought us the wrong silverware, and we were able to return it for CASH! Another of our gifts arrived broken and they exchanged it for us no questions asked.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited June 2010
    I'm registered at Amazon and Boscov's.  I don't think Amazon has any kind of completion discount, but they have so much it just made the most sense.  Boscov's does a 10% gift card, but their website is a pain to navigate. 
    Photobucket
    my read shelf:
    Noelwellin's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards