Registry and Gift Forum

Bedding

Where did you find your bedding?  FI and I are having trouble finding a duvet cover we like, and I'm running out of ideas of where to look. I'm hoping you ladies might know of a place I forgot.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bedding

• We found ours..Magnolia by Calvin Klein....at Macy's. I was having trouble finding bedding I liked and I finally saw this.
  • The Magnolia is pretty.  We got the Olivia comforter set from Macy's  I almost fell over when DH immediately agreed to it.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • We also found ours at BB&B
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Finding a duvet cover was like the hardest thing!!!  We found one we really like at Crate and Barrel online (not sure why they dont' have the one we like in the store).  But no one got it for us (boo!) and it was pretty expensive, so I ended up finding a really nice one at TJ Maxx for $50 and just bought that.

Good luck! 
  • We found ours at BB&B.  Don't worry if you can't find something you like now.  Macy's and BB&B change out their bedding lines every few months.  I'm sure they will have new merch for Christmas and then again for Spring.
    Photobucket
  • Macy's! All the way! Calvin Klein or Hotel collection are both amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We found ours at bed bath and beyond.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a quilter. I make my own. A mario 1up pixel quilt for the Texan, a japanese-print double windmill for me, and a swirling lonestar for our wedding quilt.
  • Macys :)
    Everyday is a miracle. Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards