Registry and Gift Forum
Options

registry gifts

FI doesn't want me stalking the registries... anyone else have this going on?  I think it's super fun to see them disappear but he wants me to be surprised.  My argument is - I won't be surprised anyway because WE picked everything out!  Thoughts?

Re: registry gifts

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2010
    Yes it is fun to see what you're getting but if you don't check it regularly you won't know what has been purchased and when you'll get it so it will be a surprise.  If you want to check your registry, check about a month before your shower (if you have any) and about a month before the wedding to make sure you still have enough on your registry for guests to purchase.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    I asked FI at dinner if it was horrible that I stalk our registry.  His response was , "No..  Did anything else come off it yet?"  He's just as excited as I am.  We have a Greek reception in California six weeks after our wedding so we have to make sure there is still going to be enough on it.  I saw the invite list he gave his sister and realized he wasn't kidding about it being My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    FI is as bad as I am about stalking the registry!
    Married 10/2/10
  • Options
    He yells at me everytime.  I stalked it a few times a day before my shower.  Now after that i forgot about it until i was thinking of the wedding in 10 days now.  I think you are still surprised because everytime you look at it you are like oh wow surprise i got my toaster lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards