Registry and Gift Forum

Best Wedding Registry Incentives/Free Gifts with Registry

I am registered at C&B and BBB because I like that guests can use the 20% off coupons. Seems that everywhere has different gifts with registery/gifts with purchase incentives for each brand. BBB has great ones, but they don't have Le Crueset - only found that incentive at Williams Sonoma, but BBB said they would match it. What have you guys found to be the best?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Best Wedding Registry Incentives/Free Gifts with Registry

• Honestly, registry incentives weren't a big factor in where I decided to register.  I registered at the stores that I like their products and I thought would be convenient for my guests.  Any incentives they had is a nice bonus.

I did BBB, C&B, and Macy's.  At Macy's if you sign up for a Macy's card you get 5% back of everything your guests buy off the registry.  Macy's also gave a free gift, which for me was two cheap looking champagne flutes with the Macy's logo on them. 
  • The incentive were not at all a factor in where I chose to register, but indeed a nice bonus. Just curious if anyone found any neat deals, as BBB matches others incentives :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i did a lot of the register for such and such and recieve this at BBB in june but still havent seen any outcome of it.
    Anniversary
  • when i registered at Target, I got a nice little gift bag filled with coupons and other things :) I registered at places where they had items I liked that would be easy for guests to go shop at.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards