Registry and Gift Forum
Options

BBB Towels

What are the best towels to register for at BBB? There are so many choices, so I was hoping some of you had reviews! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: BBB Towels

• Options
    I haven't registered yet, but you can probably google consumer reviews for the brands they sell pretty easily. 
  • Options
    Go to a store and feel them:-) 
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    I loved the Elizabeth Arden Spa Collection :) that's what we got and I am very happy. Very soft.
  • Options
    We have Royal Velvet and I love them.  The only issue is if you get a dark color, it fades.  We had a dark blue set and they were light blue after a dozen or so washes.  We purchased a couple more in lighter colors and they are fine.  They are very absorbent so that's why we keep coming back to that brand.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_bbb-towels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:3bc0ce76-8207-484a-96b0-72a7aec46557Post:362bde57-04ad-4b7d-9c77-bc58b51547b8">Re: BBB Towels</a>:
    [QUOTE]Go to a store and feel them:-) 
    Posted by Avion22[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>This is what FI and I plan on doing when we register! [: </div>
  • Options
    We registered for the Palias Royale Hotel towels. We went to the store, felt all the towels, and picked these because they felt like they were quality and they were in the  middle price range of the BBB towels. They are soft and come in beautiful colors. We registered for the chocolate, spruce, and sandstone towels, hadntowels, and washcloths. I can't testity to how they hold up over time yet, but we have already received the spruce towels and the color is rich and beautiful!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_bbb-towels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:3bc0ce76-8207-484a-96b0-72a7aec46557Post:99115882-b8df-4c5c-9db4-2502502e5543">Re: BBB Towels</a>:
    [QUOTE]W<strong>e registered for the Palias Royale Hotel towels</strong>. We went to the store, felt all the towels, and picked these because they felt like they were quality and they were in the  middle price range of the BBB towels. They are soft and come in beautiful colors. We registered for the chocolate, spruce, and sandstone towels, hadntowels, and washcloths. I can't testity to how they hold up over time yet, but we have already received the spruce towels and the color is rich and beautiful!
    Posted by Run4son418[/QUOTE]

We registered for these also. LIke she said, they felt really nice but weren't super duper expensive. Hopefully we get them :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    I worked at BBB and the I feel the best towel for your money is Duet by Royal Velvet.  They are very soft but also very reasonably priced! The Palias Royale are very soft but have a loose weave so they snag easily when it gets caught on jewelry. 
  • Options
    We bought the Royal Velvet towels last year when we bought our house (so it has been over a year).  We bought 4 in black and 4 in grey.  I have had no problems with them coming apart or fading! We wash them on the regular cycle and they are still soft.  Hope it helps =]
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    222image 50image 19image
  • Options
    we registered for the Suite Platinum Microcotton Towels, and we LOVE them!!! We have them in seaglass and chocolate (our bathroom set is Pizzaz by Crocill)

we also registed for the monogram Avanti hand towels, and really like them too!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_bbb-towels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:3bc0ce76-8207-484a-96b0-72a7aec46557Post:ab806da0-30d5-4ad6-b280-f00848f4c1aa">Re: BBB Towels</a>:
    [QUOTE]we registered for the Suite Platinum Microcotton Towels, and we LOVE them!!! We have them in seaglass and chocolate (our bathroom set is Pizzaz by Crocill) we also registed for the monogram Avanti hand towels, and really like them too!
    Posted by futurepivko[/QUOTE]

Those are the towels I want to register for! I love the seaglass color! I'm just worried no one will buy them for us since they're so expensive.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_bbb-towels?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:3bc0ce76-8207-484a-96b0-72a7aec46557Post:4488d3ff-5d9a-4da4-8861-3ea9c8d56f8d">Re: BBB Towels</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BBB Towels : Those are the towels I want to register for! I love the seaglass color! I'm just worried no one will buy them for us since they're so expensive.
    Posted by ajroark[/QUOTE]

you will be surprised! we got ALL of them at our shower! one couple gave us all of the seaglass, the other of the chocolate. people appreciate good towels! and the seaglass color is AMAZING!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards