Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Crate & Barrel Party

Hi!

Has anyone ever been to one of those Crate and Barrel Parties where they let future brides/grooms come in before the store opens for food/drinks and registry advice? We are signed up to go this Sunday and am interested in what to expect!

Re: Crate & Barrel Party

• Options
    We went to one. It was worth it because the store is less crowded and everyone there is on the same mission. It was not to not feel so ridiculous debating the merits of ecru vs ivory in front of regular people. Plus, they had some things out for demonstrations, like the panini maker where they gave you a little sample, and they had mimosas and snacks. Also they had most of the knives out for you to test them and feel them and practice cutting, which was cool.

I'd definitely recommend it. They gave us a little 'favor' at the end-- ours was a pair of heart shaped champagne glasses. Not something I would buy myself, but they have come in handy between then and when we break out our champagne flutes we registered for.
  • Options
    We went and had a great time.  There was plenty of people to help and answer any questions that we had. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We did it in February and I LOVED it. It was for sure the best registry experience. We got coffee, mimosas, some other kind of food. The staff was there if we had questions, but not overbearing. They let us wander the whole store and just scan things. It was really nice. We also got free toasting flutes as our "gift" from them.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards