Registry and Gift Forum

PLEASE HELP! Gift for Groom!

I really need help picking out a gift for my FH. He's always so wonderful at picking out gifts for me and he's done and wrapped. Budget isn't a total issue, but I don't want to go crazy. 

I'll tell you a little about him:
-Met in Disney World
-He's Techy.. likes the computer world, video games, etc..
-Not into Jewlery or sports
-Not really any profound hobbies like golfing, fishing, beer brewing, etc..
-He doesn't drink, AT ALL
-He has every gidget and gadget imaginable (almost all gaming systems, multiple computers, P&S cameras, kindle) He's not spoiled.. just what he's into, and okay-I've spoiled him over the last 5 years. 
-I already make him a photo scrap book every year for our anniversary-we have 5 so far. 
-He already has his grandfather's cuff links who passed awhile ago and he always wears those when he dresses up-they mean a lot to him.

I just don't know everyone. The wedding is in 7 weeks and I've been racking my brain for 6 months. Any help.. I'd love to do something that will last forever as a memory of our wedding, but I just don't know.. so am I going to resort to a glorified Christmas Present? I'd love a combo of both... PLEASE HELP!! PLEASE! I'm going to giving him this gift in front of his groomsmen.. perhaps his dad too.

THANK YOU ALL!!! Laughing
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards