Registry and Gift Forum

Have you used GiftRegistry360?

Hello everyone! I was just curious if any of you have used GiftRegistry360 and if you have had any problems. I need some help trying to get my issues resolved! I used this website because I liked the flexibility of being able to add from multiple stores, but it ended up being a terrible decision.

I  started the registry the end of last year and used my (at the time) apartment address for my profile. A few weeks before Christmas I had a couple packages containing gifts I purchased for other people stolen from my porch. I decided I better not have wedding gifts sent there and updated my address to my now in-laws address (my wedding was in June). We received our first gifts in April and they came to my apartment. I double checked that I had changed my address on my profile of the website and saved it a second time. Other items came off the registry they we never received in the mail and naturally- we assumed they would be given as gifts at the wedding.

The week before the wedding I moved in to our new home and then while on our honeymoon I changed our registy addresses again to reflect the move and have everything shipped to our new home. I noticed a few gifts came off the 360 registry and knew my in-laws would be checkign the mail. While we were gone my father in law happened to drive by my old address and see a package sitting there and it was yet again- from the 360 registry. I called to ask them what was going on and I was told I could not receive any information because you have to contact the store it was purchased from. I called Macy's and they could give me no information because they need the billind address as opposed to the shipping address.

NOW- as everything settles down I am missing a total of 4 gifts that were purchased from this registry. I understand it is possible someone purchased something and never gave it to us. I find it unlikely that happened 4 times though. Especially considering that the gifts were repeatedly shipped to the wrong address. I have contacted them again just to be told there is nothing they can do. The gifts I'm not as worried about, but I feel really terrible know there are loved ones out there who won't be receiving a thank you! They will not work with me at all and I am shocked that they don't have a way of working together with the store to help me out when this is obviously an error of their website. Does anyone know of any way to track these down or how to get this website to help correct their error??

Re: Have you used GiftRegistry360?

• What a nightmare! You’re certainly not alone though. I have a few friends that were using Gift Registry 360 and were running into the same problems with the whereabouts of their gifts, tracking who bought what, etc. I knew I wanted to have a universal gift registry for our wedding  so we decided to try MyRegistry.com. Their system of marking gifts as purchased seems easy- no issues from anyone so far! I’ve added gifts to MyRegistry.com using their sync feature to import my Macy’s and Anthropologie registries and the Add to MyRegistry button for manually added gifts. MyRegistry.com actually asks for the purchaser’s name and email after the order has been made to mark the gift as purchased with the correct purchaser’s info. This will definitely be helpful when it comes time for Thank You notes or if we don’t receive the gift for some reason. Hope everything works out with the 4 missing gifts. Maybe the gifts are with the purchasers and they’re waiting to physically give it to you? I know a couple who went through that. 

• I wish I would have known about the website you were using! It doesn't make any sense to me that you would offer a product and not have a way of working with the stores (especially ones that you are partnered with! I did not sync anything to this website) to help your customer's with this type of issue. Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate it!
  • Contact the Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business Bureau, and the Attorney General's office of the state in which they're based.

Be sure to notify PayPay and whatever other payment mechanisms they accept as well as any Internet-safety rating companies on their site.

It will only take you a few minutes to file the complaints, and you will save a lot of other brides from the problems you're having!!!
  • Thanks for your help girls! I have actually spoken with someone at The Knot who has helped to resolve this a little more. It still does not fix the problem, but they are working on revising the website so that this doesn't happen in the future. I am happy that other bride's shouldn't have the problem I had. They were generous and have tried to make this up to me. Again, it doesn't replace the gifts that may have been given, but I appreciate their efforts!
  • I HATE GIFT REGISTRY 360 and just filed a complaint with the BBB regarding them! Brides please be aware that this site will not allow you to track packages or see who purchased them so that if a gift doesn't arrive you will NEVER be able to find or receive it. I have 4 missing items that were never delivered that were purchased off the site and no way of knowing who purchased them so I can find out what happened. Gift registry 360 was a HUGE MISTAKE and I'd recommend any bride to stay far away from them! If anyone would like to contact me about this issue from theknot please reply to this link.This is an entirely UNACCEPTABLE way to do business!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards