Registry and Gift Forum

Re: 1

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    1. There are several posts on the first page about this topic.  Most people will tell you that HM registries are a horrible idea.

2. You are not just legally married, YOU'RE MARRIED.  What you're planning is a vow renewal.

3. I don't think people normally register for vow renewals. 
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_has-anyone-done-a-honeymoon-registry-need-feedback?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:56cf5084-4a15-4a37-bd0d-6938c1261512Post:90f81226-4226-4063-8842-ccc989a945a5">Has anyone done a honeymoon registry?? NEED FEEDBACK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]SO legally my husband and I are already married but it was a small civil wedding without our family and friends. We're planning a big church wedding in 2014 but since we've been living together for so long there's nothing we need for the house. Then I was looking at honeymoon registry websites and I need help deciding which one!  Pros? Cons? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Posted by melody65[/QUOTE]
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Pro-you've been quoted so your DD isn't any good

Con-you make guests pay for a vacation for you and your H that have been married for 2 years by the time you have your 'wedding' in 2014.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Options
    Another con: 2014 is a long way away. Oh, and it's RUDE.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards