Registry and Gift Forum
Options

OMFG!!! SO excited!!!!! :)

So I just got home today and saw a notice from UPS on the door saying they tried to deliver something to us from REI but needed a signature.  So I went to see if it was something from the registry and it was......................

............this awesome freakin' tent I wanted SO bad but figured no one would buy!!! I'm so excited!!! They got the tent, the optional vestibule AND the footprint/floor protector that go with it. 

Now I'm SO curious who bought this.  The invites just went out yesterday, so I don't think anyone would have had time to rsvp no and send a gift that would make it here already.  And the shower is on August 8th, but I thought people don't send gifts if they can't make the shower.  All the people I can think that might have bought it are coming to the shower too, so I don't know why it would be shipped to us.  I wish I knew so I could thank them already!!!

Anyway, just got so excited, had to share.  It's our first gift received too for the actual wedding (besides engagement presents a year ago - before registering)!

photo c5dc5e88-48f8-44ab-b391-57c945a2a7c9_zps31846873.jpg

Abigail and Emily born at 38w5d
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
"Two Babies, Two Boobies" - That's how I roll.

Re: OMFG!!! SO excited!!!!! :)

• Options
    I send gifts if I can't attend a shower, usually to the shower hostess though so the bride can open them with other gifts at the shower.  Didn't the tent include a gift card to tell you who gave it to you?
  • Options

I have to wait and see tomorrow. UPS didn't leave it b/c they need a signature, so I'll have to be home tomorrow to get it.

photo c5dc5e88-48f8-44ab-b391-57c945a2a7c9_zps31846873.jpg

Abigail and Emily born at 38w5d
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    "Two Babies, Two Boobies" - That's how I roll.
  • Options
    If it's a tent maybe it was easier to have shipped then try to lug it anywhere. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards