Registry and Gift Forum
Options

What is your favorite thing that you registered for?

Hello Ladies!  I am getting married in Jan 2012.  I really don't want to register, but I know its the appropiate thing to do.  I have read plenty of posts about how we just need to have a small one with things that needs updating. 

I want to know what the favorite things you registered for.  I don't even know where to start researching on the best products to register for.  So if you have any ideas for me that would be great.

TIA!

Re: What is your favorite thing that you registered for?

• Options
    In terms of researching products: My FI got a subscription to Cooks Illustrated to research the "best" kitchen appliances and cookware.  We also might see if we can get Consumer Reports about some other things that CI doesn't have. 
  • Options
    1) Sheex sheet set
    2) Goose Down comforter
    3) New larger crock pot
    4) Mikasa dinnerware
    5) New cookware
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    Oxo pop tops.  We got 2 sets! I love them!  They look great on our countertops.
  • Options

-our mikasa 'chocolate swirl' dishes, completer sets, etc. (bb&b)
    -the microdry memory foam bath mat (bb&b)
    -the 7 piece server piece  (bb&b)
    -our double begian waffle maker (macys)
    -our calphalon contemporary 8quart multipot (bb&b)

• Options
    Our china.  Our pots and pans.  My ebelskiver pan from Williams-Sonoma (which I got.  Yay!)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_favorite-thing-registered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:95418c09-4379-4935-b85e-f7b849d9cb4cPost:1ad14432-7fd9-4d1e-b57f-08decf75fef8">Re: What is your favorite thing that you registered for?</a>:
    [QUOTE]-our mikasa 'chocolate swirl' dishes, completer sets, etc. (bb&b) -the microdry memory foam bath mat (bb&b) -the 7 piece server piece  (bb&b) -our double begian waffle maker (macys) -our calphalon contemporary 8quart multipot (bb&b)
    Posted by futurepivko[/QUOTE]

Lol I think that is our dinnerware print as well :-)
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Kitchenaid, Kinect console, and my Sophie Conran dishes. 
    "He who laughs at himself never runs out of things to laugh at."
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_favorite-thing-registered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:95418c09-4379-4935-b85e-f7b849d9cb4cPost:e5ea08e9-2874-4c6e-b813-6d6f9342ff3c">Re: What is your favorite thing that you registered for?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is your favorite thing that you registered for? : Lol I think that is our dinnerware print as well :-)
    Posted by ShakeUpTampa[/QUOTE]

IT IS FANTASTIC. well, i love mikasa in general (our cake server/knife set and toasting flutes were from the 'love story' line) and this set is great!
  • Options
    My kitchen aid food processor - i bounced i was so happy when I opened the box. Thing I use the most are my garlic canister and my glass prep bowls.
  • Options
    All clad D5 from William and Sonoma.  If nobody purchases it for us, since it is really expensive.  We are definately purchasing it for ourselves. My fiance is a big cook so he got to pick up the cookware.
  • Options

My favorite is actually one of our cheapest items:  a small chocolate fountain since my fiance and I like to have fondue parties.

His favorite:  He doesn't see the need for a registry at all, but he approves of the $139 stainless steel garbage can!  We will have some swanky garbage.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards