Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Pandora charms for Bridal Party?

So at my shower this weekend I found out that all 3 of my BMs have PAndora bracelets.  I knew my MOH had one but had no idea about the other 2.  So I was thinking about getting a charm for each of them as part of their gift.  Does anyone know if there are any that are "wedding appropriate"? 

Do you even think this would be a good idea? I already got them each little bags (Coach outlet sale) and was going to fill up with fun stuff... I thought this would be nice but I'm stumped as to what to get - I know most of the charms are supposed to be reminders of events... anyway, any thoughts?

TIA

Re: Pandora charms for Bridal Party?

• Options
    I am putting personal stuff in their bags (going shopping at Sephora as they all like beauty products), but by wedding themed, I meant more about friends or something and the only thing I saw was a "best friends" charm which seemed very juvenile to me.
  • Options
    I think that's a great idea, but I would get them each a personalized one.
  • Options
    I have a pandora bracelet.  How about one of the glass beads in your wedding colors?  That way it's "wedding" related but not obvious.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I like the idea of the bead in the wedding color, but it might be worth a little more thought/investigation to make sure it isn't something purchased and being added to by a significant other where you would steal his thunder!  :-)

Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Options
    I replied on one of your other posts.

FYI:  It's courteous to put XP (cross post) next to your subject if you're going to post the same thing several places.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options

Hoboken Bride - I like that idea... thanks! 

MeganB - the only one who is married got her bracelet from a family member when she had her first son (with his name on it)- her husband has gotten her additions, but I Think would be fine if I added to it as well!  I will def. mention it to him beforehand though...

And adktd - Sorry, I thought I was only supposed to XP on the second post.  I reply to messages fairly often but very rarely post messages so I didn't know. 

Thanks all for the helpful advice!!

• Options
    I did this...i got my MOH a pandora bracelet w/ 2 charms.  One was a glass bead with wedding colors and the other was a silver seashell w/ a gold starfish (since our wedidng is on the beach).  I think they're perfect as a reminder of the wedding but don't scream "Wedding".  They also have birthstone charms & even things that can be more personal b/w you and each girl.  If you do want something that is more wedding related...i think they have a cake charm.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards