Registry and Gift Forum

Lenox China Engagement Collection

If anyone is interested, I have a complete set of Lenox Engagement Fine china, service for 12 for sale on craigslist. This is a complete NEVER used set. The price is well below half of the retail cost. To see it go to Milwaukee for sale in Household and type in Lenox China. I live in the Lake Geneva area. This is an amzing set with service for twelve plus 2 serving bowls, large platter, Tea/coffee pot, creamer and sugar w/ lid.

Re: Lenox China Engagement Collection

• You could try posting this under Wedding Classifieds as well.  I'm not sure if that is the best spot for this kind of post though, normall dresses/wedding accessories are sold there, not beautiful china.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Thank you! I figured that out after I did this. I have been trying so hard to sell this but no luck. I really dont want to sell it but need the money. The price I am asking , you would think someon would want to snatch it up. Thank you for the advice.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_lenox-china-engagement-collection?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:a96d1d41-1644-4a7e-aab4-b512bf3309c4Post:b75622a1-a0a8-483a-bb79-78e2e92ec80c">Re: Lenox China Engagement Collection</a>:
    [QUOTE]The price I am asking , you would think someon would want to snatch it up. Thank you for the advice.
    Posted by tommy hugh[/QUOTE]
    Your venue is bad for selling this - try CL or eBay.  People planning their weddings don't have cash for china, and likely have registered for it anyway if they want it :)
  • You should try selling it to Replacements.com, or one of the other china completion companies.
  • how much are you selling it for?
  • Have you sold this set yet? I would be interested in buying it for my daughter. Please give me a contact number or call me if yu would still like to sell it. Many thanks.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_lenox-china-engagement-collection?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:a96d1d41-1644-4a7e-aab4-b512bf3309c4Post:f7ad950a-ac5c-4dd7-8e85-22d69080dd2f">Re: Lenox China Engagement Collection</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you sold this set yet? I would be interested in buying it for my daughter. Please give me a contact number or call me if yu would still like to sell it. Many thanks.
    Posted by Still A Bride[/QUOTE]

262-903-6245
  • tommy hughtommy hugh member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_lenox-china-engagement-collection?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:a96d1d41-1644-4a7e-aab4-b512bf3309c4Post:08205053-1c55-4b0c-872b-bdfedfca0bb3">Re: Lenox China Engagement Collection</a>:
    [QUOTE]how much are you selling it for?
    Posted by rsmiles77[/QUOTE]

I would like to get $1,700 for the set. it is over $5,000 retail. <a href="mailto:[email protected]" rel="nofollow">[email protected]</a>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_lenox-china-engagement-collection?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:a96d1d41-1644-4a7e-aab4-b512bf3309c4Post:f7ad950a-ac5c-4dd7-8e85-22d69080dd2f">Re: Lenox China Engagement Collection</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you sold this set yet? I would be interested in buying it for my daughter. Please give me a contact number or call me if yu would still like to sell it. Many thanks.
    Posted by Still A Bride[/QUOTE]

<a href="mailto:[email protected]" rel="nofollow">[email protected]</a> 262-903-6245
  • Still trying to sell this beautiful set. Will try this one more time. Still in mint never used condition.
  • In Response to Re: Lenox China Engagement Collection:
    how much are you selling it for?
    Posted by rsmiles77
    I would like to get $1,700 for the set. it is over $5,000 retail. [email protected]
    You will probably have to drop your price.   I did a little research and can barely even come up to your $1700 price, let alone 5k.  That's not much of a deal for someone looking for Lenox china.  Unless they really really want that pattern.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards