Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Size of registry - number of guests

Hi,
We are just getting our registry up even though we are getting married very soon (visa rules - we planned the entire wedding in about 2 months). 
I am wondering if we're registered for too much or not enough - we have invited 30.  Only about a dozen can come, because our friends and families are scattered over several continents.  We are registered on amazon and right now have about 40 things on the registry - 5 over $100 (nice bedding, luggage - we travel A LOT - a dutch oven and kitchenaid mixer), 3 in the $50-100 range, and the rest less than $50.  Is this too much/not enough?  Is the price distribution right?  I just don't want to seem gift-grabby or have people feel like they need to get us something.  Several guests have already asked me about it, so at least some will probably be buying things off the registry. 
We'll just be putting the registry info on our website (and letting those who've asked about it already know).
thanks!!

Re: Size of registry - number of guests

• Options
    Check your registry every few weeks; if it seems like it's getting low you can add more things to it.  Otherwise this sounds good to me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards