Registry and Gift Forum
Options

MOH Gift- ideas needed

Hello,

Of all the people in my WP, I'm really stuck on my BM gift. I do have time, but I'd rather have a gameplan now and see what I find on sale over the holidays.

She is still a college student, in a remote location, so things like spa gift cards/dinners out/ect aren't a good idea. Also, I want to keep it smalll so she can bring it to school with her. The initalized totes/bags/flip flops/ect aren't her style. I don't want to get her another thing she has a lot of - so jewerly and perfume are out. And as much as I love her, she doesn't like "home made" things.

As far as a good wine/liquor...she doesn't drink. She's very athletic, and is always working out. But she owns all the watches/gizmos she needs (welcome to Christmas for the past 5 yrs).

Since her time is $$, an "adventure" package won't work. Not while she's premed undegrad playing multiple collegiate sports. Also, she's way out in the middle of nowhere upstate NY, so it wouldn't be too practical.

Essentially, she needs nothing. But I need ideas! All I think of is what won't work, so maybe a fresh perspective will help. As far as $$, I'm open minded. I'm just looking for an idea so I can run with it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards