Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

*ewinkler* - bridals

So, I'm stalking our photographers blog and she posted your bridals.  They are amazing!  ;)

Re: *ewinkler* - bridals

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Really cool that you went with a whole different hair look from the wedding, goes with your bare feet!  Love them, and so glad I picked K&S too!
    imageimage Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks Serlace!  It makes me excited all over again to see them.  She did such an amazing job.

Oh and I had no idea she was going to do those double images.  She totally surprised me with that one. I could tell she had something up her sleeve but had no idea that it was that and it looks so cool.

For those interested, her blog is http://kandsphotography.net (for those that don't know)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad she mentioned you had a twin, because when I looked at the pictures from your wedding I was like - whoa that lady looks JUST like Elizabeth!  I'm just glad I haven't lost my mind.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha yes I do have a twin.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please feel free to repost this as AW - I feel like I 'stole your thunder' and no one is reading this post b/c I titled it like it was only for you.  Sorry about that - I was just so excited.  ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I didn't even think that but if that's the case no biggie.  I just appreciate you letting me know  they were up on her blog  Laughing

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards