Registry and Gift Forum

Need special gift ideas for parents!

Does anyone have any unique gift ideas for my and my fiance's parents? We are on a somewhat limited budget (not for sure how much $ exactly). We want it to be something special, but we don't think our parents would really like an engraved picture frame or something of that sort. I don't want it to be something that they'll get and then never look at again. Any ideas are welcome!! Thank you so much!!

Re: Need special gift ideas for parents!

• you could always do a little gift basket with stuff for a night in or out..like popcorn and a movie/redbox gift card, or a movie theatre and restaurant gift card..? I know my parents always have the hardest time getting out together, so that would mean a lot to them! 
    Not sure exactly what we're doing yet, though..
    September 2011 December Siggy: First Kiss
    imagePregnancy Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Blog!
  • i think you have to define limited...

we got a 16 x 20 canvas-on-demand from groupon  for $45...  we havne't decided if it'll be an engagement photo or a wedding photo, but that's what we did
  • We keep looking at groupons and are considering getting them a night away with a groupon..it's something they would never do for themselves, nor would they know to check groupon to get a deal. 

Also, we were going to get one of those photo book groupons and do a photo book of family
    image 180 Invited
    image 160 are joining in!!
    image 17 are missing out!!
    image 3 are late to RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Thanks so much for your ideas everyone! They're great!  I really appreciate it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards