Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Williams - Sonoma, anyone had this "issue"?

I set up a WS registry with FI and some items have been purchased off of it.  We created it in store, but added more items online.  

This weekend, FMIL called because she went shopping with a friend off the registry and the clerk at WS said they needed a password to take the items off the registry.  I checked our account information and it is set to public.  I called WS and the girl was pretty confusing and said retail is different than online, and people don't always understand that because it's the same name.  

Does that mean that people can only go online to purchase? That would be really annoying to some of my guests and maybe a reason why 80% of the stuff has been purchased off Macy's and only a few items off WS (which had some less expensive items, all but 5 were $50 and under...)

Sorry this got long, I'm just wondering if anyone else had this problem and if/how they fixed it?

Re: Williams - Sonoma, anyone had this "issue"?

• Options
    I've had some issues with my WS registry.  Mostly it saying things are discontinued when they aren't (for a week WS online claimed it was discontinuing every muffin pan they sold).

Were your mom and her friend trying to delete the items from you registery or just mark them as purchased?  Maybe they got confused?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    I found when we set ours up at WS the staff didn't seem to have a clue.  We didn't really "feel the love" there at all.

We eventually decided to nix it all together and were able to find all the items (some at better prices) at different stores.

• Options
    [QUOTE]We eventually decided to nix it all together and were able to find all the items (some at better prices) at different stores.
    Posted by kjhowd[/QUOTE]

Where did you find the other items at better prices?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

image 225 Invited so far!
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 77 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
  • Options
    If you are interested in kitchen products that are excellent quality Pampered Chef wedding registaries are easy, fun and a great way to get what you need for your kitchen. Anything that is not purchased as a gift you get a discount on and you get a discount for an entire year from the start of your registary. If you insterested a stress free registary feel free to check out my site www.pamperchef.biz/jesschieffo and you can let me know if you interested
  • Options
    Turns out it was at an outlet, so we went to WS and they were able to put everything as fulfilled no problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards