• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO

Fall Weddings

Regency Purple

I'm getting married in October and my color is "regency purple". My problem is finding a color to go with this, I thought about a light green but I'm not sure. If someone could give me a visual on this it would be very much appreciated.

Re: Regency Purple

• My advice- check out this baby!

I just had a total nerdgasm when I saw it! This way you can fine the EXACT Regency color purple you like and have a color code to tell various designers and vendors. this will also show you what colors go well with the color you like.

I am totally stuck on my colors :/
  • copper? i think that would look pretty with a deep rich purple
    ~basquing in the wedded bliss~
  • I'm using the same shade of purple at my wedding. I've seen orange done really well with purple but i'm using a goldish/yellow color to accent it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I am doing eggplant (alfred angelo) ivory and silver, with hints of green
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm doing eggplant/merlot purple with antique gold. Looks amazing! That purple also looks good with platinum! Good luck!
  • I'm also using that shade of purple in my wedding and we are complimenting it with Persimmon orange.  :D
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 52 of our Closest Friends and Family
    image 30 Are ready to cut a rug! image 22 Are missing out!
    qtpeaches84
  • I think we're going with all fall colors, but mostly a burnt orange and then using eggplant to make it pop. Hopefully it'll work out as well as in my head. You could pair purple with sooo many colors though, I love purple with a deep apple red or go with blues. You could add lime green or stick to basics like purple and silver.

Photobucket
  • I choose silver or gray. It goes really well with the color.
  • That's also my color , & I am using platinum!