Second Weddings

Hello Everyone..

We were married on December 1st. It was perfect. We had a very small wedding in his parents front yard. All of our close friends and family was there. I had my oldest brother give me away. Everything went very smoothly. There was only a few things that happend. I hurt my ankle falling down some steps on the day of while decorating. It was also a little hot.

His family was supper awesome in helping out. His family cooked all the food for us. I am so blessed to be apart of thier family. Marrying my true love was such a wonderful feeling. We are enjoying being married.

Also I keep trying to post pics for yall but it wont upload. Any suggestions about how to make the uploader to work?

Re: Hello Everyone..

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_hello-everyone-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:35Discussion:04951236-dfad-4c19-aaed-e76089003f25Post:eace2f5f-77ab-4c99-b005-e38dddef8de9">Hello Everyone..</a>:
    [QUOTE]  We were married on December 1st. It was perfect. We had a very small wedding in his parents front yard. All of our close friends and family was there. I had my oldest brother give me away. Everything went very smoothly. There was only a few things that happend. I hurt my ankle falling down some steps on the day of while decorating. It was also a little hot.   His family was supper awesome in helping out. His family cooked all the food for us. I am so blessed to be apart of thier family. Marrying my true love was such a wonderful feeling. We are enjoying being married. Also I keep trying to post pics for yall but it wont upload. Any suggestions about how to make the uploader to work?
    Posted by AshleyMerworth[/QUOTE]

Congratulations. I'm sorry about your injury, i hope your ankle's ok.

Sounds like a lovely evening. (aside from the injury)

I just copy and paste images to my messages.
  • Congratulations!!  Sorry to hear that you injured yourself though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards